Your privacy is important to My Travel Birds This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that My Travel Birds collects, and the ways in which My Travel Birds uses that personal information.
What is Personal Information?
Privacy of personal information is an important principle to My Travel Birds We are committed to collecting, using and disclosing personal information responsibly and only to the extent necessary for the travel products and services we provide. We also try to be open and transparent as to how we handle personal information. This document describes our privacy policies.
What Information do we collect?
Provided by You
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us by phone, email or in any other way. On our website, you may request information, subscribe to our newsletter, purchase our products and services, participate in our contests and surveys, and use any other services we provide. To take advantage of these offerings, it is necessary for you to disclose personal information (referred to as “personal information,” “personally identifiable information,” and “your information”) to us, including but not limited to one or more of the following identifying information: name, age, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details. We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, communicate with you, provide information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners, and customize and improve our services. To purchase our goods or services, you must submit financial information in addition to certain personal information, which we use to bill you for the purchased goods or services.
Provided by Google Analytics
For more information on Google Analytics or to opt-out of having your information shared through Google Analytics, visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
We use this information to make our website easier to find on the Internet and to improve our website by learning which pages and features are interesting to our visitors. We treat this information as non-personal information and do not attempt to connect it to personally identifiable information, except as otherwise required by law.
Why do we need your personal Information?
- We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you.
- We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
- determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you;
- Comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
- Compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customize our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in a non-aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you; and Monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our User Rules.
Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose.
Some of our own websites use “cookies” so that we can provide you with more customized information when you return to our website. “Cookies” are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a “cookie”, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.
You may update your Profiling Information at any time by using the personalize function.
You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalization and Service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliates (an entity which is our subsidiary or holding company or a subsidiary of our holding company or an entity which controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us).
Using personal information
My Travel Birds may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where My Travel Birds discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, [NAME] may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
My Travel Birds will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
My Travel Birds will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
This website contains links to other websites.
My Travel Birds is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact My Travel Birds
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org